Attaining peak performance is no longer just for athletes and pilots.
Ian Snape takes peak performance to trauma victims, emergency response units, SWAT teams, doctors and Tae Kwan Do competitors. What’s his secret? Learn by listening to the interview on Coach Mentor Podcast.
Episode 15 – Ian Snape, The Coaching Space
Title: “Coaching for Peak Performance”
Broadcast date: 29 November, 2013
Full Transcript: Download Transcript
- The Coaching Space www.thecoachingspace.com.au
- Ian’s work in Antarctica: www.antarctica.gov.au/science/meet-our-scientists/professor-ian-snape
- Inspiritive (NLP trainers) www.inspiritive.com.au
- Dr. Simon Harley, Edinburgh University
- Barbara Arrowsmith-Young, “The woman who changed her brain” www.barbaraarrowsmithyoung.com
- Stuart Brown “Play – How it shapes the brain”