Your brain can learn and go on learning, change, adapt and grow. Neuroplasticity can be a friend or foe, but breaking bad habits and upgrading takes some work – especially coaching.
Listen to leading neurologist Jeff Schwartz and Master Coach Josie Thomson discuss this valuable subject with Robert Holmes.
Episode 17 – Jeffrey Schwartz & Josie Thopmson
Title: “Neuroplasticity in Coaching – You are not your brain”
Broadcast date: 20 December, 2013
Full Transcript: Download Transcript
- Accelerate Excel www.aexcel.com.au
- Jeffrey Schwartz jeffreymschwartz.com/
- You are not your brain – the book www.youarenotyourbrain.com
- Redesign my brain (ABC) www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/redesign-my-brain-with-todd-sampson/
- Dr. Michael Merzenich’s book “Soft-Wired. How the New Science of Brain Plasticity Can Change Your Life”
- David Rock, the Neuro Leadership Institute www.neuroleadership.org/index.shtml
- Art Kleiner – the neuroscience of leadership, magazine strategy and business
- The SCARF model www.scarf360.com/about/
- Joe Grantham Deakin University.
Twitter @Josie_thomson and @jmschwartzMD[/thrive_text_block]