Break boundary conditions with a blockbuster technique: symbolic modelling and metaphors with Kay Lindley. Kay is an advanced trainer and practitioner in NLP, EFT and hypnosis therapy and a proponent of using clean language and coaching content free.
Episode 22 – Kay Lindley, Mindsalad
Title: “Getting off autopilot, the role of sub conscious programming”
Broadcast date: 7 March, 2014
Show notes (40:11 minutes)
- Kay’s web site www.mindsalad.com.au
- Bendigo Bank www.bendigoadelaide.com.au
- David Grove – symbolic modelling uses metaphor www.businessballs.com/clean_language.htm
- James Lawley taught the workshop, “Less is more,” (1997) www.cleanlanguage.co.uk
- James Lawley and Penny Tompkins co-developed symbolic modelling www.cleanlanguage.co.uk/articles/pages/About-Us.html?
- Leslie Symons clean language (company) Sydney. www.cleanlanguage.net.au
- Robert’s Book on the landscape of the soul is called “The Mountain” on Kindle www.amazon.com/The-Mountain-Sam-Woelk-ebook/dp/B00CTKBGAM
- The upcoming workshop with Ian Snape is at www.thecoachingspace.com.au
- Chris Collingwood www.inpiritive.com.au