- Completion of the following:
- Module 1 : Neurocoaching Foundations
- Module 2 : Neurocoaching in Practice
- Be able to define coaching within the spectrum of Human Behavioural Science
- Understand the characteristics a great coach
- Understand the differences between coaching tools, skills, programs and philosophies
- Understand the principles of clean coaching models and autogenic metaphor
- Understand advanced session setup skills
- Have a working knowledge of four new coaching skills to improve session management
- Have a working knowledge of four new gap tools
- Have a working knowledge of three coaching programs and when to use them
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of advanced rapport building skills
Welcome to Practitioner Neurocoaching!
Practitioner Neurocoaching provides training in additional coaching skills, tools and delivery techniques. Students gain unique insights and strategies for coaching those who are faced with even the most difficult circumstances in life (including job loss, career path change, major decision making, tough relational climates and other major life change circumstances).
Our coaches specialise in giving people hope and empowering them to take back control, become internally resourceful, find humour in the hard times, build resilience, strengthen self-esteem and create the life they want.