- Completion of the following:
- Module 1 : Neurocoaching Foundations
- Module 2 : Neurocoaching in Practice
- Module 3 : Practitioner Neurocoaching
- Module 4 : Professional Neurocoaching OR hold an ACC or PCC credential
- Advanced coaching tools to help clients integrate knowledge of conscious and non-conscious processes
- Understand integration of brain systems and enable a client to drop into a flow state
- Understand models of relationship behaviour and applications for coaching
- Understand the tools that assist a client to examine their thought life and be able to change thoughts within intention
Welcome to Master Neurocoaching!
This Master Neurocoaching module delves more deeply into the neurobiology and psychology behind how we make change including psychological models for change, self-control, habits, relationships and thought life. It also provides background information regarding to the impact of physiology, chemistry, neurology and psychology in the coaching environment.
This advanced Neurocoaching training takes you to a new level of mastery at co-creating a journey of deep personal change and progress for your clients, achieving greater results in less time.