- Completion of the following:
- Module 1 : Neurocoaching Foundations
- Module 2 : Neurocoaching in Practice
- Module 3 : Practitioner Neurocoaching OR hold an ACC or PCC credential
- Understanding of nine advanced conversation skills
- Introduction to three process-oriented coaching tools and techniques
- Awareness and understanding of nine advanced communication and observation skills
- Awareness and understanding of eight coaching practice ‘watch outs’
- Understanding of the legal framework in which coaches operate
- Understanding of the eleven ICF core competencies at PCC level
- Ability to demonstrate the eight ICF core competencies in a coaching session (PCC level)
Welcome to Professional Neurocoaching!
This second-tier, cutting-edge training will facilitate your mastery of a wide range of advanced Neurocoaching tools and skills. As you gain more experience and apply these tools your confidence will grow, as will your productivity and fruitfulness.
The Professional Neurocoaching module focuses on deepening and extending your core coaching skills including session management, conversation, personality, communication, observation, things to watch out for as well as legal and ethical issues.