Coaching entrepreneurs requires us to understand where they fall on the spectrum of chaos to structure. Artists, authors and poets might be toward one end, creative, risking taking visionary entrepreneurs might be in the middle and highly structured business builders at the other.
Coaching entrepreneurs requires an interested mind, willingness to coach the whole person (head, heart and body), explore the internal landscape, address over reliance on external and assist them to find their strengths and identify their key differences.
Coaching Entrepreneurs leads in many cases to becoming part of a relationship and watching people go on to their greatness, and this can be truly rewarding.
Episode 58 – Michelle Duval – Equilibrio
Title: “Coaching Entrepreneurs and Start ups”
Broadcast date: 25th September, 2015[thrive_text_block color=”note” headline=”SHOW NOTES”]
- “Maverick” – was written by Richardo Semler
- Find Michelle’s books on Amazon
- Investible www.investable.vc/ and Rocketeer https://www.facebook.com/Rocketeer.no/
- IWAM inventory of work and motivation http://iwaminstitute.com/
- Strengths Finder 2.0 https://www.gallupstrengthscenter.com/
- Brene Brown vulnerability http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability