How do you coach 365 clients at a time, or publish 11 books in a year? Do you want to do all that and work 2 months for every month you take off? Dale Beaumont has and does and shares the how with us on this podcast! Part of his success orients around moving away from one to one coaching.
Broadcast date: 12th September, 2014
1. The Business Blueprint www.businessblueprint.com
2. Dale’s personal site including speaking bookings www.dalebeaumont.com
3. Business Blueprint events www.businessblueprint.com/FHC
4. The first organisation Dale launched was called Tommorrow’s Youth International
5. The free one day events can be found at www.newrulesofbusiness.com.au
6. Our coaching accelerate program www.frazerholmes.com/accelerate
7. Our blog pages www.frazerholmes.com/blog
Robert is an expert in the science of human behaviour and performance enhancement with a passion for neurology, leadership and the psychology of potential. He believes it is important to bring hard science to coaching, and that coaching practices be evidence based and research backed. Robert is a founding partner at Frazer, Holmes Coaching and current Director of Brand and Marketing for the International Coach Federation Australasia (ICFA). Robert is a professionally certified coach (PCC) with over 20 years of business experience and an ICF Accredited Mentor Coach. He is an Associate at the National Speaker's Association, a member of the Coaching Psychology interest group at the APS, a certified Action Learning Coach, a Member of the Australian Institute of Management Consultants.