Grow your business and maintain your freedom to travel, live where you want and have staff all over the world! All this and more is totally possible. Chris Taylor’s consulting and coaching business is in 8 nations and he says, “With technology, it’s easier to be global than a local coach nowadays.” Find out how in this amazing interview with the founder of Actionable Books, talking to us from a cave in Spain!
Broadcast date: 20th June, 2014
1. Actionable Books main web site: www.actionablebooks.com
2. Follow Chris on Twitter @ChrisTaylorGEMi and @ActionableChris
3. “Mastering the Rockerfeller Habits” was written by Verne Harnish
4. ROWE examples can be found on Wikipedia
5. “The Thank You Economy” by Gary Veynerchuk. Summary by Chris Taylor
6. “Purple Cow” by Seth Godin. Summary by Chris Taylor
7. “A Whole New Mind” by Dan Pink. Summary by Chris Taylor
8. Jean Bliss coined the term “Chief Customer Officer”
9. For Consulting opportunities go to: www.actionablebooks.com/consultants
10. “Beyond the Picket Fence” by Chris Taylor is coming out next week!
11. Actionable Consultant Program Australia – Launching in Melbourne, August 25-26, 2014. More information
Robert is an expert in the science of human behaviour and performance enhancement with a passion for neurology, leadership and the psychology of potential. He believes it is important to bring hard science to coaching, and that coaching practices be evidence based and research backed. Robert is a founding partner at Frazer, Holmes Coaching and current Director of Brand and Marketing for the International Coach Federation Australasia (ICFA). Robert is a professionally certified coach (PCC) with over 20 years of business experience and an ICF Accredited Mentor Coach. He is an Associate at the National Speaker's Association, a member of the Coaching Psychology interest group at the APS, a certified Action Learning Coach, a Member of the Australian Institute of Management Consultants.