Neurocoaching Australia are experts in helping people just like you discover simple solutions to your unique and complex problems. Personal development is the key to your breakthrough. Your coaching journey will be second to none as you master the art and science of doing life well.
Our highly acclaimed, internationally accredited coach training will equip you with the best tools in the game to really make a difference and get breakthrough. With us you will discover fusion of art and science – coaching tools and techniques that are authentic, elegant, beautiful and life transforming.
I don't think I've ever been impacted so much in such a short space of time in my whole life. I've spent a lot of time around high class leaders, mentors and trainers. But I learned more about breakthrough in three days than I have in my whole life up to this point. What you are doing is world changing.
What Sets Us Apart
- Elegantly simple solutions: We are experts when it comes to people. In our experience, most people believe that their problems are unique and highly complicated. The truth is they are neither. We are masters at helping people find elegantly simple solutions to their complex people problems.
- The neurocoaching frame: Neurocoaching is a blend of neuroscience and coaching. It is “neuro” because we take an evidence based, research backed approach to integrating the latest in neuroscience to our work. The neuroscience includes accessing the multiple intelligences we have (heart, heart and gut brain), integrating bi-hemispheric mind-body techniques and really becoming self-aware about our unconscious self. It is “coaching” because this modality of professional care is conversational but treats you as the expert in your own life: you bring the content and make the decisions around what’s going to work for you. Coaching is unique because it’s a judgment-free space where the coach only exists to serve your outcomes and success. It also focuses on the present and future.
- Leverage for change: When it comes to personal and professional development, the right frame plus the best available tools, backed by research and rooted in evidence, provides the most powerful leverage for transformational change available. The neurocoaching methodology draws upon the very best tools from counselling, psychology, neuroscience, biochemistry and human behavioural science... then frames them extraordinarily well for facilitating deep and lasting change. It is our experience that the outcomes delivered by neurocoaching will be far more effective and have greater longevity than are achieved through traditional approaches.
- Who we help: Neurocooaching Australia has helped innovators, high wealth individuals and elite athletes break their personal barriers; people at the frontline (military, police, fire brigade, ambulance) to develop sttrength and resilience and recover from trauma and PTSD. However, the skills required in those environments have worked just as well with youth unemployment, immigration and ESL workers; mid-level managers and stay at home parents because let’s face it, we could all do with another 1%, and who doesn’t need more resilience, or have to recover from stress at one time or another?
Distance 19 October - 30 November 2020
Distance 8 February - 22 March 2021
Distance 19 April - 31 May 2021
NEUROCOACHING IN PRACTICE
Distance 12 October - 14 December 2020
Distance 1 February - 12 March 2021
Distance 19 April - 28 June 2021
Distance 21 June - 30 August 2021
LIFE BALANCE COURSE - ABRIDGED
We are a company of Australia's finest coaches. We deliver high quality outcomes for people from all walks of life, including:
- Youth: resilience building, personal development, self-esteem, goals and motivation
- Return Service Personnel: trauma recovery, life management skills, goal setting & motivation
- Long Term Unemployed: overcoming barriers to employment, trauma and addiction recovery, motivation, direction, confidence, self-esteem
- Executives: career path planning and transition, performance management, confidence, communication, life balance
- Business Owners: business goals and planning, staff performance management, teams and culture, communication, succession planning
As an internationally accredited coach training provider, we offer world class personal and professional development courses and coach training packages including:
- Fully Accredited Coach Training: Options for commencing or progressing your career as a coach (your choice of 60+ to 250+ hours of high value ICF accredited training taking you from first principles right through to master coaching and beyond)
- Three Day Professional Development Intensives: Perfect for professionals seeking to build the coaching skill set into their existing career. We also deliver bespoke professional development courses for businesses and organisations.